Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tales from the Script

Hi guys. I started a podcast because why not? The idea was given to me by my cousin some time ago when he wanted us to do one together meshing views from the States vs. Africa. It was going to be epic but we didn't quite manage to do it.
So today I happened upon an ad for Adelle Onyango's podcast on instagram and it was a story about a man's wife who calls his mistress yada yada; anyway, so one thing led to another and I was down the rabbit hole and downloading an app to start my own podcast before you could say...Annemarie, really?
So I like the sound of my own voice apparently. It's sultry and nasal like the Nanny's. I was gonna keep it anonymous but then fuck it.
It's me.
I'm the one who's gonna be discussing orgasms and marijuana and just how gay am I? It's gonna be fun. I think. I'll try to keep discussions legal.
So here's my first episode. There is, obviously shade because I am the QUEEN of shade and I refuse to apologize for it.
Also just a heads up; I recorded for this YouTube series and the presenter said to me that I have a beautiful soul.
Yes, even with all the shade in it.
So I'm going to insist that you try to see ME this year as I grow ever more wholly into the person I was meant to be and in the process, see how that manifests in my art.
Here's the first episode, and the trailer's on top.
Enjoy!

No comments: