Monday 24 December 2018

Have a Very Very Merry Freaking Christmas

Hi guys. How are you doing? Are you well? I know for some (like the Smiths) Christmas is a joyful time, but for others, it's stressful as hell. I just want to remind you of one thing. You matter, self-care matters. On this day when love was allegedly born, remember to love yourself first. So whether you are in the thick of family drama or drowning in a love fest, take care of number one.
Don't you forget, okay?
So, on to the purpose of this post.
Allow me to use pictures because they're worth a thousand words.
Yay! Yes, your time has come. If you were waiting for books to be discounted before you buy, this is your chance. Four books, each 99cents. Is there anything better you could get for Christmas? I think TF not!
Which books you ask? Well, first off the block, we have my postapocalyptic, gay, African romance, In Search of Paradise! *boxing announcer voice*


If you click on the link TOMORROW, it will be 99c. I mean...is that a steal or what?
Next up, my literary masterpiece. My infidelity romance. My young adult erotica. My nineties nostalgia story. Child of Destiny defies description.


Hol' up, hol' up...we're still rolling. The goodies don't stop there. The first in series. The ghost romance to end all ghost romances. The one you just can't predict or won't expect non' of what you read. The masterpiece - according to my editor. In the Shadow of the Styx.
You know what this means right? You don't? Okay, let me tell you. It means that for Christmas and Boxing Day, the Child of Destiny boxset is only FOUR FREAKING DOLLARS. Oh my! *clutches pearls* Can this really be?
Yes, yes it can. So exciting I might need a cup of tea to survive it.



Aaaannnndddd....finally. Last but not least. The Stepchild. The one that gets ignored. The emotional terrorism known as Single Mumhood Unplugged. Read at your own risk.


Are these not sufficient gifts to end 2018 with? Okay then, bonus.
New Release Announcement!
Cinderella By Any Other Name will be available to you, Valentine's Day, 2019. You can preorder it now on my book page at a reduced price.

That's all folks! Have a Blessed Holiday.


No comments: